Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Small works Garden

Homestead Gardens 


This is the video I showed in class. It explores a lot of different gardens in homestead, some videos taken on ground other videos taken from sky. I really wanted to capture all the land and space around me and show the beauty we all ignore it's all around us we just need to go out and look. In this video I saw myself as the dust flying through the wind looking at all the gardens. Eventually we all die and all that will be left is dust in the wind. But I do want to change the song to something without words. I want to create my own soundtrack to it. To make it more mine. I will post another one after I change it and I also need to edit a little more and slow stuff down instead of speeding it up. The reason I sped things up was because I didn't want the video being 15 minutes long. 





This is the extended non edited version I guess. This just has more of the videos. I took that I didn't end up putting in the video I showed in class. I didn't do much to it except put the videos together and add a song I wanted to show all the other gardens and fields I saw. Also the video features one of my handsome dogs and his a beautiful cow friend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment