Sunday, November 27, 2016

Zine Process


This was my original sketch for my Zine and how I was planning to set it up. 




And these are some ideas on how I am going to wrap them.


I made my Zine on PowerPoint so the first time I printed it, it didn't print correctly when I folded it so I had to re-due the pages and print again  so below is a video of my first zine I made and printed. It is not the final version so it has some mistakes and I re made it about 5 times.





                             This is what they looked like not printed but this is not the final version.

                                                           (back)                                  (cover)  

                                                       (p.8)                                             (p.1)

                                                       (p.2)                                          (p.7)

                                                              (p.6)                                   (p.3)

                                                            (p.4)                                    (p.5)




After talking to Ralph he told me to be more subtle and get rid of most of  the text and let the pictures speak for themselves. Which is what I am going to try to do in my Final version Zine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment